Reliable Builders in Westminster
If you've got no time or don't have the tools take on your latest refurbishment or house repairs yourself, why not hire the experienced local builder that does? Whether you're in charge of work in your own own home, on a commercial premises, or of a property you're renting out as a landlord, these are the builders Westminster has come to rely on. Start with a no-obligation onsite consultation today to plan redecoration, revamping, and more...
Why Hire Kevin's Builders As Your Westminster Builders?
- Because we offer phone and online support 24/7! Contact us for a consult with one of the experienced tradesmen any time.
- Have a meeting to plan out your budget and renovation work as a whole onsite - there's no obligation to use the local builders of the company afterwards
- You get high quality refurbishment and house repairs of a guaranteed quality. And stay within your budget every time!
- Wondering about the experience of the technicians? Don't be! In addition to their training and years in the industry, each has full insurance cover
Choose From a Wide Array of Expert Building Services in Westminster
- Painting and Decorating: no matter the material you need us to paint, we'll do the job to perfection
- Kitchen Fitting Services: there's no type of property that the kitchen fitting option isn't suitable for, and it includes the whole planning-installation package.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: for everything from minor upgrades to a full-scale bathroom renovation, Westminster team provides the expertise for electrical and plumbing work
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: suitable for all sorts of properties, this is the way to re-plaster, or plaster and provide a skimmed finish for walls and ceilings.
- Tiling Services: do you need to fit tiles to walls, floors, or splashback areas in sinks and bathrooms? We've got the experts with all of the tools you need.
- Wallpapering Services: an accurate estimate of materials needed is required when wallpapering. Westminster team have got the expertise necessary for this and more!
And for all fix-up tasks around your home - count on us! We've been a known provider of handyman services for years now and work with qualified tradesmen that are cautious, attentive and tidy.
A Little More Information About Our Services
We always work strictly within the budget that you've told us about. And, within this, you'll also have received a strict breakdown of all costs involved - we hate hidden costs and mysterious prices as much as you do! The price of your service will be worked out after a member of the team have viewed your property and discussed your plans with you in person. They will include:
- All labour, including a breakdown of tasks by room or area
- All materials, either an estimated calculation if we're bringing materials with us, or precise if you've already bought the materials and want us to use those
The Simple Way to Make Your Booking
Because we give you 24-hour phone and online support, you can get in touch with us to set up your no-obligation home consultation at any time of the day or night.
You have plenty of options to get in touch with us and learn more about the service you need. We're ready to get started on your home improvement project right away!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Westminster
Renovating a home is not an easy task. You need to take into consideration the building restrictions in Westminster before you start making changes. Complete assurance that all redesigns are permitted, is required. Otherwise, you might have to correct the works, if the local authorities disapprove of the plan.
- First off, check to see if your house is listed as a Historic Building. If so, there are certain permissions you will need in order to make changes on your home. Learn more about the special maintenance care that is required and how to keep your home protected here.
- Secondly, ensure that your home fits the Building Regulations in Westminster - they are set as a standard to assure every home suits all technical requirements. For further information you can get in touch at 020 7641 6500.
- Planning permission is also an important part of redesigning projects. It is required to ensure new home developments won’t impact neighbours and the community. The planning portal provides information about each change that can be made. Here you can read all requirements and regulations for solar panels, driveways and even gate ornaments.